lunes, 11 de noviembre de 2013

WRITING TEMPLATE

Hi, I'm Ana.
My weekends start on Friday morning when I finish high school, then I go to my village Feria. I wait for my mother to arrived from her work and then we eat and I do my homework. On friday evening I go to visit the rest of my family.

On Saturday morning I get up early to study, then I help m mother to clean the house and after eating I usually watch TV, or a film, I sometimes watch videos on Youtube, but rarelly, I play with my dog because It's always sleeping, and I always hang out with my friends.

Un sundaymorning I prepare all things to go to Badajoz, and I spend a lot of time with my dog. After eating I go to Badajoz. When I arrived I go to my student flat and I sometimes go to dinner to Mcdonalds, but I go to bed early because next day I've got to my high school.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario